Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cancer sucks. I am sure you have seen those bumper stickers, and probably some of you are offended, but most of you agree. Cancer sucks. I know because I lost my father last year to pancreatic cancer. That sucked. Moving back to a town you hate becaue of cancer sucks too. I think pretty much anything that you can say that has the word "cancer" in it SUCKS.
Excuse my bluntness but I just have to let it out. I found out about a week ago that my Aunt Susie has a huge tumor in her stomach, of course it is cancerous...that SUCKS. Exactly. I have been trying to figure out how to write a blog about it without sounding bitter, but of course cancer sucks, so that is really hard to do. So I decided to write about how much cancer sucks, and pretty much everything that has to do with it sucks too. Did I already write that? Oh well, did I say cancer sucks? Because it does.

1 comment:

  1. i agree, cancer does suck, couldnt have said it better myself, btw how is Susie, i had no idea.

    ReplyDelete